Colorado Custom Homes
Why Build a Custom Home?
Twice as many people surveyed prefer a new home over pre-owned or existing homes due to the ability to customize the new home to match their lifestyle, needs, and wants. Benefits of opting for a custom built home:
- Innovative Floorplans with International Influence: Instead of the costly remodeling needed on a pre-existing home, you choose the floorplan, finishes, technology and personalization with our dedicated design experts.
- Move-In Ready to the Next Level: Work with our community professionals to add your style, desired options and finishing touches prior to move in.
- New Home Technology Convenience: 2019 Smart-Home and Healthy-Home technologies are quickly becoming a part of our everyday lives. Our homes are designed for current and future integration to demand a higher resale value.
- Minimal Maintenance: With the benefit of a new foundation, electrical systems, plumbing, fixtures and appliances, you won’t have to worry about pre-existing home maintenance or costly updates for several years. 2-10 Home Warranty included with each home.
- Energy Efficiency: With the newest building materials and construction quality, increased energy efficiency comes standard in your home. This translates to lower energy costs and a lower total cost of ownership.
Unique Home Building Solutions
We believe that designing a home is a very personal process. You have your own unique set of needs and desires for your dream home and working with your home builder should fortify—not impede—your ability to make those dreams come true. Our Adams County showroom has every resource available to you for a seamless experience. From locating land and financing, to home design, construction, 5 Star Performance walkthroughs and celebrating closing day with you!
We specialize in start to finish Custom, Semi-Custom, Investment and Production Homes that improve your quality of life. Our homes are designed and built by Colorado residents with internationally inspired influence.
Post a Comment